Ingredients and Supplies
1 box vanilla cake mix
1/2 container classic white frosting
2 bags white chocolate candy melting wafers
1 handful nonpareils rainbow sprinkles
1 bag 6 in lollipop paper sticks
- Preheat oven to 350◦ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake vanilla cake mix demonstrated on back of box. Place on rack to cool.
- Start to crumbled cake with hands over bowl. Combine with frosting and continue to mix with hands until evenly blended
- Take a teaspoon from mix to form a ball with hands. Align balls on parchment paper over baking sheet
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 2 hours (or freeze for 1 hour)
- Microwave a small bowl of white chocolate melts, stir until liquid. Dip ends pf lollipop paper sticks into bowl
- Insert end of the lollipop sticks into middle of cake pops
- Prepare bowl of melted white chocolate melts. Pour rainbow sprinkles into separate bowl
- Entirely dip cake pops into melted bowl of white chocolate. Quickly pour rainbow sprinkles over to coat cake pop
- Place cake pops back on sheet and into refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!